<
The Godfather: A handful of tips
09:31
[201]
easy!!!!!! [ old one ]
easy!!!!!! bro just fight your way threw those famlies than go in thier compound (first or 2nd 1) than have bomb ammo and blow it up!
09:32
[202]
100% [ old one ]
i dont need to worry i v beat the whole game and still having war with cops fighting them and robbing banks lol........
04:56
[203]
heyo [ old one ]
does anyone know how to buy new clothes?
19:06
[204]
Carlito [ old one ]
I dont find the key to leave the car. I tried every single key on the keyboard and nothing. Can somebody please help me?
19:08
[205]
Carlito [ old one ]
Ok i got my answer, there were a subject allready.
23:21
[206]
GODMOTHER [ old one ]
I need to execute a rival member by smashing his brains out on a counter. Where can I find one thats inside? I took over all the businesses. Oh ya and i have to shove one of those greasy bastards out a window too.
02:37
[207]
bartle [ old one ]
Some doors are locked. Is there a way to unlock them?
12:48
[208]
petey [ old one ]
To buy new clothes go to tha load game menu and go to tha tailors shop.
13:40
[209]
slamm [ old one ]
I need to execute a rival mob member by throwing him out a one story window. ive already hit everyone on the hitlist and taken over all warehouses and business. Where can i find a rival mob member?
17:33
[210]
tupul [ old one ]
how to get down from the car in pc game in god father?
11:22
[211]
Tattaglia-NY [ old one ]
Each Compound Ect: tattaglia, stracci, cuneo, barzini in every compound each enemie does the same action and evrything so get used to what they do it makes taking over compounds much easier
11:05
[212]
jk [ old one ]
How do u get out of the car? I pressed every keys and i cant seem to get out and im only in the training mission!`(sleeping with the fishes)
00:08
[213]
PSYSUSAN [ old one ]
2/11/07 Who are the guys who are dressed in red bell boy outfits in the underground in Hell's Kitchen. I know that one guy's name is Cuneo; however there are a lot of Irish also.
00:08
[214]
psysusan [ old one ]
Any significance to the leather trunks in the street and allys?
17:53
[215]
ali [ old one ]
how to come out from car or how to leave any vehicle?
17:55
[216]
ali [ old one ]
plz tell me on this id coollook_hotstyle@hotmail.com
02:37
[217]
Racket Trucks [ old one ]
OK.Everytime I try to rob these things the driver and everyone else never comes out.I've tried all the information this subject on this board.None have worked.They just run off and never come out.Any suggestions?
06:55
[218]
Im better than U [ old one ]
Racket Trucks, hav u got the don of NYC statis coz if u hav all of those trucks r yours and you can't rob them
16:08
[219]
sush [ old one ]
how do i get out of the car in the game?
03:33
[220]
No I haven't become Don of NYC.I have to take over the Stracci Hub and I can't anyways cause I have 3 execution styles left and every time I try one execution, one of my men come out of nowhere and shoots him before I can finish the execution.
22:15
[221]
sam the king of godfather [ old one ]
samakaglen@hotmail.co.uk any gamers???
12:17
[222]
spyrosdu [ old one ]
how do we get out of a vehicle?
13:36
[223]
vikis [ old one ]
bl bl bl
14:01
[224]
rock p [ old one ]
ne1 knws hw 2 get outta car?
10:24
[225]
joe [ old one ]
wheres the location of all the prize fighters
02:11
[226]
grim [ old one ]
how do i buy new outfits?? or where??
07:01
[227]
Shoki [ old one ]
After becoming Don of NYC is there any higher status to achieve?? Also is there an area to find black market deals that is easy to complete the traffic exectution e.g. by tunnel or something???
07:04
[228]
Shoki [ old one ]
I dont know if you mean more clothes than offered at the talor shop "grim" but when you load the game go to tailor shop before joining the family (ps2)
03:12
[229]
NCFlygirl [ old one ]
Hey How do I enter the Tailor Shop to buy new clothes. I've read where it says "load the game and enter the tailor shop" but this has never shown on my screen. When I load a game it simply takes me back to where I was playing. PC version.
03:19
[230]
getting out of the car [ old one ]
I'm new to the game but have found getting out of the car is simply done by pressing the space bar. I play using only the key board so this won't help if you're using a game pad.
19:31
[231]
don [ old one ]
press t on pc verion to get out of cars
20:05
[232]
don [ old one ]
to change clothes in the load game area there an option called edit.... click on that and u have clothes to change
20:38
[233]
jujusjay [ old one ]
i dont know how to pass horse play some1 help me
16:14
[234]
screen shot [ old one ]
Hey anyone know how to do an ingame screenshot/screen capture?
16:14
[235]
Don [ old one ]
Hey Don, thanks for the changing clothes tip, did the trick and dang do I look dashing.
17:03
[236]
extorting [ old one ]
Should I be doing something differently? Often times when I'm trying to extort a business mob guys will start beating me up or shooting me while I'm trying to beat the shop owner into extortion. I ususally get killed. I've extorted some when there are no other mob guys around or just one mob guy that's easy to kill. Any suggestions from seasoned players?
03:22
[237]
To Exorting- [ old one ]
Yeah i used to have that problem. Best thing to do is is kill the guys outside of the store or just straight up kill everyone. Another problem could be your vendetta is to high with the other families. So if they see you and your vendetta is fairly high they will immediately start to shoot at you. Lower your vendetta or kill them thats basicly your only options.
15:17
[238]
ScreenShots [ old one ]
Anybody know how to do an ingame screenshot?
15:21
[239]
I keep seeing box-like trucks driving around the city and am assuming these are racket trucks. I've tried shooting at them, hijacking them and nothing happens. How DO you get these, and the goodies inside of them?
17:28
[240]
Warehouses [ old one ]
How do I find the warehouses to exploit?
16:08
[241]
PRINTABLE MAP [ old one ]
Has anyone found a place where I can print a map, the one included in the game is so small I can't read the streets.
22:29
[242]
HELP [ old one ]
How do I upgrade my weapons? I've tried buying more ammo from the blackmarket guys but I have full ammo so nothing happens. Is there a dealer where I buy upgrades for weapons.
04:12
[243]
YOUR ANSWERS HAVE COME [ old one ]
well, first, for the trucks you just have to keep shooting a truck until it stops and the mobsters get out to kill you the best way to do it is to put a car in front of the truck so it cant escape. once you took care of em you have to persuade the truck driver until he gives you the keys of the truck. finally you have to take the truck to a safehouse and the money its yours. second , for the upgrades you just have to look in the map for the weapon icons with a star on em. 1 star=medium upgrad 2 stars= max upgrade Hope that makes it easier for you guys
04:16
[244]
MAP? [ old one ]
well you just have to zoom in and you will be able to read the streets
17:14
[245]
Appreciate all [ old one ]
your help, got the truck thing down as well as the weapons upgrade. When I see a blackmarket guy selling ammo why would I buy ammo when I can get it for free at my safehouse or doing a stracci after save??? One more, any hints on taking over a warehouse, I've been trying for one solid week and CANNOT capture it. If I'm having this much trouble with a warehouse I'll never be able to take over a hub or family. Any suggestions appreciated. About the map, yeah I got that part but want a printable copy so I can mark the stuff I've taken over. The one in the game isn't readable.
04:52
[246]
don zac [ old one ]
this game is easy
04:54
[247]
don zac [ old one ]
watch out if your next 2 an exploding car, because if your next 2 1, you might get stuck on the ground, i've learned my lesson
10:35
[248]
How Da Hell Do U Get Dis [ old one ]
Iv'e been trying for ages to get clothes but i finnaly know how to do it. But When i was looking at Godfather images ps2 on google i saw the character that you are and he looked way more detailed he had a grey suit his shoes where shiny like all the other characters on the game (eg clemenza,santino,paulie) he looked well detailed like all the other characters like don vito corleone he had stubbles that was barely seen and his suit didnt look plastic it look so detailed and i was playin da game tryin to figure out how to look like him i went into gabriels talor shop in little italy and the suit was up on the display i need to know if you can buy it from the talor shops or if you can only look like this guy on other versions eg ps3,xbobx 360 or wii ?
10:42
[249]
When Your Don Of Nyc Or Just Don It Dumb [ old one ]
When Your Don Of Nyc Or Just Don people tottaly disrespect you you go to one of your men and talk they say don't forget me when your don when you are don they also say it goods to have you in the family and give you tips how to run the business this i really dumb and makes the game really stupid and taking down warehouses is so easy and fun compounds are easy and hubs are even easier can't beileve you people think its hard my trick is to get upgrages off all your weapons get the health cheat and weapon cheat will will make it much easier And How comes there are so much vespuccis in the game
12:25
[250]
Cugine [ old one ]
Shut the hell up you stupid sonofabitch.
21:50
[251]
don zac [ old one ]
whoever created his website, add a map that shows all the rackets/fronts in al of Little Italy, Broolyn, Hell's Kitchen, andMidtown
16:58
[252]
Homer [ level 85 ]
on my game, i have all of the rackets, warehouses, compounds, extortion, hubs, and execution styles. the only thing i have to do is become don of NYC. what else do i have to do?
16:04
[253]
dommcg123 [ level 85 ]
can any1 tell me where the 5 prize fights are ive already got 4 n i really want the last 1
20:17
[254]
Donof2007 [ level 85 ]
if u kill a dude with a blue bag,a brown coat he will probably drop $3000
20:54
[255]
pancake93 [ level 85 ]
How long do you need to wait when you killed a racket boss? i bin playin for ages but its still closed!! all i need to do is get that racket and ive finished the whole damn game!!!!
13:49
[256]
Drago [ level 84 ]
I saw an old comment in which someone had problems getting out of the car. That is my problem, I cant get out, space is to get in as it is the action button but I cant get out of the car once Im inside. I have looked at the controls and there is no say to how to get out of it and I have tried pushing every button on my mouse and keyboard but I still cant get out. Every other button works perfectly though, as specified by the controls. Does anybody know what the problem could be?
16:59
[257]
aLeX224922 [ level 81 ]
HELP. um, i've been trying to rob this bank (one right next to the safe house). I know I have to blow open the safe, but everytime the bomb goes off, no matter where i am, i die. How do I successfully rob it?
11:48
[258]
smooky [ level 72 ]
pls help i dont know how 2 get cloths 2 my user... send me on e-mail pls... gaara10@walla.com
this post has been modified by its author [2008-08-30 12:54:12]
11:28
[259]
smooky [ level 72 ]
mmmm,hi,someone can tell me pls how i'm win in mob war??... i killed all "S" Mafia with Mob War but... i lost the war... pls help me...=((
06:03
[260]
Trojan1953 [ level 70 ]
Have to tell you, YOU HAVE DONE YOUR HOMEWORK. This 55 year old "fart" is thankful for what you have done. I have played this game, over and over, walking, searching, getting frustrated, but never giving in. I had 98 movie reels. Thank you for pointing out "Pitt Street and the billboard at the toll gate, on the Westside Highway".

I may not have any records, but I have completed the entire game in 18 hours and 37 minutes. Is that Good, Fair, or below average. I would like HONEST replies.

Again, thank you for this site. It does not belittle you, but rather, gives you directions and instructions as if you are there, with me, playing the game.

Some people may not like your format, but, THEY are the losers.
19:32
[261]
The_Godfather [ level 55 ]
How to rob a bank: Bribe the cop outside, You need DYNAMITE, NOT BOMBS. Dynamites are smaller than bombs., kill the guards inside the bank your robbing, find the safe, plant the dynamite, then collect the money, then get into a closest vehicle and drive off to your safe house.
19:38
[262]
The_Godfather [ level 55 ]
STAINED GLASS EXECUTION STYLE: Get a rival mobster, keep on hurting him until his health is low, not dead, then throw him through a window.

HARD HEAD EXECUTION STYLE: Get a rival mobster, then keep on bashing his head on the counter.

TRAFFIC ACCIDENT EXECUTION STYLE: Get a rival mobster with low health, then throw him at a moving car.

00:19
[263]
Jay Z [ level 54 ]

Hi there!

This may sound stupid but im just asking a simple question about business extortion.

If im accidentally too rough in pressuring the shopkeeper and there comes

"payout lost" (or if I "accidentally" kill him/her) message, (I tried killing the business keeper

and there comes the message to shops door "Business closed due to a death in a family")

is it possible anymore to extort the same business-place later, or, complete the game,

as it is necessary to have al the shops to become the Don?

...hoping an aswer soon from somebody please

Thank you, :O -Jan from Finland

22:28
[264]
geetha [ level 50 ]
what is Strangle? and which keys for use.
03:58
[265]
WeddingDresses [ level 49 ]
Wedding Dresses - How to Buy Dreamy cheap Wedding Dresses Online

wedding dresses - How to Buy Dreamy cheap wedding dresses Online

Hello, everyone. Welcome to

www.wellbridal.com/blog

Wedding dresses are literally the icing on the cake on every bride's wedding day. You can find perfect wedding dresses online, or simply brainstorm which style of wedding dresses to start looking for as you narrow down your search.

First you need to determine which types of wedding dresses are right for you.

Your wedding dress should tell the world exactly who you are. After all, this is YOUR day, and your wedding gowns is the key way that you share yourself with your wedding guests ? and, of course, your husband-to-be.

By now, you've likely given some thought as to what kind of wedding you would like to have: traditional, informal or a theme wedding, perhaps.

Here are some general guidelines:

In formal weddings, brides generally wear long white/cream-colored wedding dresses and a veil, perhaps a train and, of course, gloves.

In semi-formal weddings, brides generally wear long white/cream-colored wedding gowns, a veil and gloves if desired.

In informal weddings, brides have more flexibility. They can wear wedding gowns of any color ? short or long ? or even a suit.

What about theme weddings? Here you should decide first on the theme and then on the formality of the wedding you've always wanted to have. Only then is it time to shop for wedding dresses and wedding accessories to determine which ones match your theme!

As you can see, the most important aspect to consider when selecting wedding dresses is your own sense of style.

For specifics on what's appropriate to wear for each type of wedding, I recommend Emily Post's Wedding Etiquette, which devotes an entire chapter to wedding dresses and other fashion dos and don'ts, or Vera Wang on Weddings, in which Wang shares her vast fashion expertise with you as you plan your wedding. Both can be purchased from any major online bookstore and have great tips on buying wedding dresses.

How can you purchase wedding dresses online?

The Internet can be a tremendous help when you're looking for cheap wedding dress and have a tight wedding budget. And let's face it ? most of us do have to keep the bottom line in mind when we plan the most important day of our romantic lives.

After you have given some thought to the type of wedding you want to have, I recommend that you:

Look through bridal magazines and check out your options by flipping through the pages to see which wedding dresses are available in your area.

Go to local bridal stores and try on wedding gowns.

Look online to see what other wedding dresses are available to you. In case you're uncertain about buying wedding gowns from an online vendor, bear in mind that there really are online bridal shops that deliver the same level of service as regular stores.

Compare the in-store price to the Internet dress stores to find out which is the better deal. Many online stores offer you discount discount wedding dresses because of their vastly reduced overhead costs!

Narrow down your search to a handful of wedding dresses that make your final cut.

find your cheap wedding dress on www.wellbridal.com.

When you've gone through all these steps, you're certain to have accessed all the wedding dresses available to you -- and you will very likely save your hard-earned money if you end up finding discount wedding dresses available only from an Internet vendor.

Good luck with your search! Though it might seem daunting at first, if you follow these tips, you'll be well on your way to finding a beautiful range of perfectly elegant wedding dresses.

Stacey Martin is the publisher of ww.wellbridal.com, where you will find objective reviews of online wedding vendors, tips on wedding planning, advice on where to buy wedding dresses online and much more helpful content for brides-to-be and couples planning their wedding

[URL=http://www.wellbridal.com/wholesale.html]wholesale wedding dresses[/URL]

[URL=http://www.wellbridal.com/plus_size.html]plus size wedding dresses[/URL]

[URL=http://www.wellbridal.com/special_dress.html]mother of bride dresses[/URL]

[URL=http://www.wellbridal.com/color_wedding_dress.html]wedding dresses with color[/URL]

[URL=http://www.wellbridal.com/sleeves_wedding_dress.html]wedding dresses with sleeves[/URL]

[URL=http://www.wellbridal.com/gown.html]bridesmaid dress[/URL]

[URL=http://www.wellbridal.com/2010wedding_dress.html]2010 wedding dresses[/URL]

The Godfather: A handful of tips