<
STALKER: CoP: Walkthrough - Pripyat Quests
21:31
[1]
Sorvos [ level 54 ]
I'm sorry, but compared to your other Stalker walkthroughs, this one is very hollow. You didn't show how to complete a lot of missions, especially the ones in Pripyat. My request is to complete it, as all your walkthroughs are good.
21:55
[2]
stalkerxxx [ level 53 ]
hey can somebody help me......

m a hardcore stalker fan.... currently playing stalker CoP. but soon after the mission to pripyat, i get a xrcore.dll error msg....

i cannot get into pripyat.....

so can some body send me the savefile just after they have entered pripyat....plzzzzzzzz

really do love this game.....cant figure out the error debugger.....plz do send me ur valuable saved file......

once again plzzzzzzz.......... u will be doing good to another stalker ....;) my mail id is libraviju4u@gmail.com
21:19
[3]
TDurden1937 [ level 52 ]
Thanks for the guide. Really appreciated.

I'm not sure what the other post is refering to as this guide being "less" complete.

The game has been out only . . . what . . . a month.

I'm sure you will add information as you have time. Anyway, it has helped me a lot already.
01:14
[4]
TDurden1937 [ level 52 ]
To your referenced "Point 30 - Screen" in this guide . . . there is no Point 30 on any screen shot or any map what-so-ever that I can see.
04:29
[5]
TDurden1937 [ level 52 ]
Okay . . . I stumbled through it.

Just to clarify for others . . . after ya get the access card from Cardan, a new mission will be listed for you to complete.

The mission location is at the Iron Forest Anomaly on the first map at the SW corner of the anomaly, where the access to the test facility is indicated by the gold marker, there is a small structure. It is just SW of the crashed helicopter where the Black Kite gun is stashed in a desk.

Proceed down a series of stairs to a locked door with what appears as a key pad on the wall. Click on it to open the door and the access card ya got from Cardan will let ya in.

This will lead you through a series of corridors to a testing room. To get to the testing room ya have to kill a few NPC's . . . no big deal, until ya get to the room where a huge steel plate is set up for the target to a rail type gun. In this room is a very hard to kill monster . . . can't remember the type, but you'll need a lot of ammo. I recommend crawling up on the platforms on the walls and shooting from there especially on the harder levels as this guy is tough.

Once ya kill him, or just avoid him, ya have to crawl up ladders to walkways as high as ya can get and cross over to the far right hand side of the room from where you entered, and enter an air duct to crawl into the next room where the test bed for the gun is actually located.

Once there pick up the document plainly visible on a table and you will get another access card. A new mission will appear for lab X18, I think it is. Talk to the NPC's back in Pripryat and you will get new missions.

Hope that helps explain.
05:52
[6]
TDurden1937 [ level 52 ]
I wish I could edit my posts . . . .

Note the reference to Point 30 on this page is to the Point 30 on the map fully titled "Zaton Map - Quests."

There is another Point 30 on the map titled "Jupiter Map - Quests."

That is probably where my initial confusion started . . . too many maps starting with "Zanton Map" and two maps with Point 30 on them. Hope that makes sense now.
12:14
[7]
Adisprox [ level 52 ]
guys i really need help in the second Mission in pripyat "Helping Zulu" when i get to the hospital he is not there,on the mission road to pripyat he survived everyone survived,now he is not in point 11 - Hospital,help plsss!!!
10:17
[8]
devil9 [ level 52 ]
plz can any have stalker cop save games in pripyat.plz help me......bcoz my all save game files was lost.

07:02
[9]
jltv1020 [ level 51 ]
AT LAST THE MISSION IS FINISH W/O DOING ANY SIDE MISSION BUT ONLY MAIN MISSION AND ILL DO A NEW GAME FOR ALL!!!
23:15
[10]
jltv1020 [ level 51 ]
WHO WANTS SAVE GAME EMAIL ME AT joseph_leo47@yahoo.com THNX
00:33
[11]
mxm [ level 49 ]
hi all.

anyone got any ideas that whats is the dam quest 10.

after getting to the end of the helicopter..i go back and go to secret lab get the stash that is hideen that is onpend with the red car.

and then i try to enter the tunels that motion on cinematografic show on the moving undegroud tunnels.

any ideas how to check that out??

best regards mites
06:28
[12]
jltv1020 [ level 51 ]
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. CALL OF PRIPYAT - MY SAVE FILE 95% COMPLETED MISSION - FREE TRAINER FOR 1.6.02 VERSION http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IG5JKVHJ
08:09
[13]
wolf-warlock [ level 78 ]
After you recover the technical data for the Gauss Rifle, show it to Professor Herman, for a LARGE reward.
20:12
[14]
ShadowStalker SS [ level 46 ]
NOTE about mission 10 unknown, when you enter the soldiers base a cutscene will and you will see Strelok entering the building and he will want to talk to Kovalsky and then will end this mission, NOW YOU CAN GIVE THE DOCUMENTS YOU GATHERED ABOUT STRELOKS STASHES TO STRELOK AND HE WILL GIVE YOU 2 ARTIFACTS AND 3 BLUE MEDIKITS... DONT SELL THE DOCUMENTS TO OWL...
07:19
[15]
NiebauM [ level 53 ]
In the Radio Interference mission, where you need to blow the kindergarden building door, destroy the antena , drop through the floor and rescue the soldier.

Is there a trick to NOT find this soldier dead every time ?

No matter how I approach this, I drop down in there and always find him dead... and he isn't supposed to be dead !

Help me please, I'm stucked in this part and can't finish the mission and proceed on the game !
10:34
[16]
Paranormal Fox [ level 75 ]
I got the last two before this one, I love them all.