<
LEGO Star Wars 2: The Battle of Endor
23:14
[1]
mitch [ old one ]
really good website. gave me all the info i needed . cheers. the hardest was probably luke vs vader in the carbon freezing chamber in episode 5

15:23
[2]
bec [ old one ]
Stuck on battle of endor in the bunker. Got all the locks released but can't get rid of the force field. HELP!
19:53
[3]
Desperate housewife [ old one ]
Stuck on battle of endor in the right door. Seems that R2 cannot hover that far. Keeps falling. Help please. How to let R2 hover that far? I am desperate
04:08
[4]
How? [ old one ]
Go to the left end of the upper platform and as R2 hover across even further, along the glass wall. He won't hover that far no matter how many times I try it...my teenage daughter has tried it...what am I missing? PC game. RTK
06:25
[5]
RC [ old one ]
One player kept falling behind on coming to the final gate and I was left with one unlit light. This happened again and again with any player. I finally went back to the grapple point and shot one of my own players and they reformed in the correct position across the pit which solved the problem. I didn't have a problem getting R2 to hover across to the upper platform, took a running start and made sure I clicked on hover at the last moment.
12:24
[6]
Braambanana [ old one ]
Done everything but can't get rid of the forcefield???? Help!!!
19:30
[7]
hasse [ old one ]
Same thing for me, I'm 100% stucked with all locks red but the force field is still on. I've done this level several times, and sometimes it just seam to "not work". Extremely irritating.
06:01
[8]
JB [ old one ]
Same Problem, I've done everything it tells me to do and the forcefield is still there. There is a C3PO switch in the room on the left, but I can't figure out how to get him there, R2, sure, but not 3PO..... HELP!!!
16:06
[9]
jakedude [ old one ]
I still can't get rid of the force field help!!!
17:11
[10]
Lego builder [ old one ]
This really is helpful but I dont seem to have all the characters to do this
04:24
[11]
popularityzero [ level 82 ]
really guys? you're stuck? i would understand that. but what i don't understand is you saying that you've tried everything and yet you HAVEN'T. have you used wicket to go into the small door and disable the last part of the forcefield? and after that, have you used the switch in the middle/main room? i doubt you have, or else the door would be open.
23:57
[12]
r_neal [ level 78 ]
I too had some trouble getting R2 to hover across the front of the window. The key is to not waste power (and distance) by scraping against the wall as you move past it. Mine is the PC version of the game. I only have arrow keys to use. What I did was go up to the platform and take him to the far left and first face him directly backwards toward the corner of the walls. Then use the down arrow key to move him away (towards you) and press the hover button at the last second to fly off the platform. As soon as he is off and flying, use the left arrow button to get him across over to his panel. This will take several tries. Basically, you must get him far enough away from the windowed wall and then take him left as soon as possible. To get there, I may have quickly toggled the left and down arrow keys back and forth a couple times. But the key...do not waste power by letting him rub against that wall! Good luck.
01:08
[13]
iamdancingbear [ level 78 ]
Did anyone figure out the force field problem?

I've restarted that chapter like 4 times now and cant get the force field to drop... i've flipped all 4 switches, all the forcefield lights are red, i've flipped both switches in the main room, but nothing. I put on the storm trooper hat, went to the room to the left and waved. the stormtrooper guy came running out to the control panel, but nothing happened.

Any suggestsions greatly appreciated, its really frustrating.
03:14
[14]
E Man [ level 78 ]
To get rid of the forcefield in level 4, go into the room near the stormtrooper masks and go to where the crate used to be, turn into R2-D2 and hover across to the platform. Then activate the panel and jump down. Then turn into an Ewok and build a door out of the bricks. Go into the door with an Ewok and then go right and there will be a lever. Pull the lever and the last lock will unlock.

Hope that helps!
14:18
[15]
Diosdado [ level 76 ]
Having the same problem with the forcefield. Using my son's Mac mini. All of the locks red with the switches in the center pulled. The force field stays up. For smug people like popularityzero, everything HAS been done as I've solved this level on the playstation 2 before. There was a similar problem with the forcefield with "escape from echo base" that was a software bug with the PC/MAC version. If there is a cheat to bring the forcefield down so my son can keep playing the later levels it would be appreciated.
18:01
[16]
niko3 [ level 76 ]
I am losing my mind! I am on chapter 4 on a ps2. I have found all 10 canisters and all of the lights are red on the forcefield inside the generator facility. I am in free play mode, so I've made it through the level before, but I cannot get the forcefield to drop. After 2 HOURS of helping my son try to complete the level I noticed that the purple lever in the left room that you pull down is up again. okay, no big deal, but I can't get it back down. The same thing happened in the right room. When I try to use the droid on the panel it just "Bongs" to say that I can't do it (since it has already been done). I have used the wicket and I swear I have pulled every lever - even the ones in the middle of the room. I have the walkthroughs and have double checked everything! Do I just need to restart and try again or is there a secret that only YOU know about! Please help me so that my son will leave me alone!
19:52
[17]
joemamma [ level 76 ]
Sometimes the game glitches but usually it won't do it a second time again, if it does you're in trouble
19:26
[18]
Matti [ level 76 ]
I think i found two ways dont build the traktor and dont take the stormtropper helmet on and wave to the camra.... Hope it works.
02:26
[19]
aimster [ level 64 ]
I have deactivated the forcefield and built the bombs. Three of them blink with a red light and the first one on the left is just grey with no flashing light. Do they blow up on their own or are you supposed to shoot them? I do not know if I have hit a glitch or am just not trying the right thing . I thought shooting them would blow them up but nothing happens....any suggestions?
09:16
[20]
matt calvin [ level 64 ]
i am stuck at the chessboard part help please i need help
23:49
[21]
INEEDHELPPLZ [ level 58 ]
Ok this really ticks me off, my sister and I have been playing the game and getting true jedi, all 10 minikits and red bricks for a lot of the levels, and then we just got to the last part in this one....Guess what? We got a glitch or something and we need help.....We got all the shield generators down and the two levers came up in the main room, we put them down but the shield did not go down! WHAT DO WE DO? Did we do something wrong? Please help!
spoiler start

00:53
[22]
whitekid [ level 54 ]
98 BRICKS. I WANT TO BE DONE WITH THIS GAME. SUPER STORY VI. STUCK AT THE SECOND PAIR GATES. THE COMPUTER WILL NOT GRAPPLE ITSELF TO THE BUTTONS. IT JUST SITS THERE. wtf
07:14
[23]
hacksb111a [ level 54 ]
11:44
[24]
Afterlive [ level 47 ]
Okeey guys, I'm stuck too xD

I have tried many many times to get R2-D2 to the platform across the wall with the window. But no way it would help. I have tried it with the advise of r_neal, but it wouldn't help. I get closer and closer, but still not there. But, the irritation is that i have made it, 2 times! But the first time, my Wicket disappeared when i tried to bump down the switch. Second time C-3PO was stuck, I selected him and I could go down. I did that, but than my camera switched and the game stuck. Now I try it for over an half hour, but still not the third time.

Really irritating, but it's some kind of funny I guess.
12:57
[25]
Afterlive [ level 47 ]
I have already made it! I posted it, tried it again (not on the way r_neal) and made it!

I didn't had any problems with the force field!